Titans Learning Lab Field Trip

Kathryn Welch, Business Manager

Students of CCCHS learn business inner workings through field trip to the Titans’ Stadium.

On November 13 students in certain classes of Ms. Henley, Ms. Baldwin, and Ms. Prater received the opportunity to learn the business and differing career aspects behind the Tennessee Titans football team. Students spent the whole day in Nashville at the Titans’ Stadium where the many department organization and behind the scene management were uncovered. Through this field trip students and teachers were able to discover the many people that go into making and running a professional football team. Upon arrival students were ushered into the stadium where a brief video kicked off the event introducing and welcoming students to the learning experience. After this students went to several stations all around the stadium where they learned the importance of each department and its inner workings. These stations consisted of varying departments such as ticket sales, graphic design, social media platform management, and many more. Employees of these departments presented the importance of their job and gave important advice for finding a career and a job field. Overall students left the stadium having gained important knowledge that will help them when considering a job later in life.

Ali York stands in comparison to Titans statue in the team’s locker room.